Here are a few of the symptoms that you may be experiencing if you have an overload of candidiasis in your body. This can cause many problems and should be addressed right away.
1. Repeated use of antibiotics or birth control pills?
2. Cravings for sugar, bread or alcohol?
3. Indigestion/discomfort after eating fruits or sweets?
4. Reactions to perfume, tobacco, chemicals?
5. Intolerance to alcohol?
6. Hypersensitivity to certain foods?
7. Diarrhea or constipation?
8. Rectal itching or bladder infections?
9. Coated or sore tongue?
10. Feel bad all over, without apparent cause?
11. Anxiety or depression?
12. Vaginal discharge?
13. premenstrual tension, menstrual cramping?
14. Re-occurring yeast infections?
If you have a few to several of these symptoms it’s definitely a good idea to consult your health care practitioner. Not only will candidiasis cause a number of problems but eliminating the symptoms are a huge benefit to you and your quality of life.
Here is great article i found about the subject. Enjoy.