1. Vitamin C – One reason is that Vitamin C is a powrful antioxidant that protects against skin damaging free radicals.
Aim to get at least 1000 mg. daily by adding more vitamin C rich foods in your daily diet. Try guava, it has the biggest concentration of antioxidants of all Citrus fruits.
2. SugarCane – The skin around your neck and hands can be a bigger give away to your true age then the skin on your face. Load on a cream made with an property found in sugarcane. It’s called Glycolic acid and for all of us that are aging, this just became our best friend.
3. Coffeeberry – As we age our skin’s natural oil production decreases which means increased dryness. Coffeeberry and yes it’s made from the fruit of a coffee plant eases dryness and helps skin stay supple all day long. The secret is the polyphenol antioxidants which helps to maintain moisture and avoid the damage from dryness.
4. White tea – Researchers from Kingston University tested 21 plants and herbs to find out which one works best to firm sagging skin, white tea outperformed them all. It is extremely high in antioxidants that reduce wrinkles and helps prevent the breakdown of skin firming elastin and collagen.
5. Last but certainly not least we have buttermilk – Ever notice those brown spots or slight skin discoloration, now you’ve found a cure. Butter milk contains a mild acid that safely and gently removed the top layer of skin, reducing the appearance of any imperfections.
Age gracefully and beautifully my friends!!