You can make these up to two weeks in advance and store in the refrigerater in an airtight container.
Ingredients(organic preferably) :
8 oz dark chocolate (70 percent cocoa) chopped
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
Assorted toppings: cocoa powder, finely choopped nuts and toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Heat the chocolate, coconut oil and 3 Tbsp water in a double boiler, stiring, until just melted.
2. Remove from heat and sitr in the vanilla and sea salt.
3. Transfer to an 8-inch baking dish and refrigerate until mixture is set but still pliable, about 2 hours.
4. Using a 1 inch scoop or melon baller (or teaspoon), scoop out chocolate mixture and transfer on to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Coat hands in cocoa power and roll chocolate into balls.
5. Refrigerate on parchment lined baking sheet and store after about 10 minutes.