Nutritional Assessment: This includes a full assessment which allows us to look at your individual needs, goals, and any vitamin, mineral or glandular imbalances or deficiencies that may be present. Together we look at some lifestyle factors as well as your diet and eating habits. We then recommend a personalized program to get you on your way to complete body health.
– Full assessment of nutritional imbalances or weaknesses.
– Recommendation sheet of all supplement, dietary and lifestyle suggestions.
– Nutritional education
– Allergy Assessment
– Food Planner
– Specific dietary healing techniques
– Detoxification/Cleanse programs
– Phone and email support
Follow–up appointments are $60.00 after first appointment.
* Assessment appointments are 30-60 minutes to review the assessment and discuss the recommendation sheets and goals.
Assessments are available online.