This gallery contains 2 photos
I am happy to announce our new and improved website. Have a look around, if you have been here before do not worry all the information you could previously find is still here. Try using the category links or using the search field and if anyone has questions or would like me to write an article on specific information, questions, food, ailments,etc. Please send me an email and you will remain anonymous but i will certainly write an article about the information requested.
Have a wonderful day!!
Who knew you list of friends regardless of number may have a major impact on your healthy lifestyle. Studies show that toxic relationships become a habit and cause un necessary stress is our already too stressful lives.
Her are a few questions to ask yourself when evaluating which friendships you may want to consider removing from your life:
1. Are you are your best when you are with this person? Does this person make you snarky or competitive, do you feel like this person may push you to do stuff you may not otherwise be interested in doing, like making fun of other people or taking drugs? If you answered yes to any of these, this is not a healthy bond.
2. Is there a balance and reciprocity? If all you do is give, give ,give and there is…..well….not so a lot of get. Likely this friendship is if not already going to become very driaining, tiresome and unrewarding.
3. Do you look forward to hanging out with this person? If It’s more of an add to my to do list, it might be time to move on.
We all carry waaaay too much burden and stress in our daily lives to have relationships like the ones listed above. If you are thinking of someone in your life right now, you may want to consider some spring cleaning when it comes to that friendship. Life is too short, enjoy yourself and your friends.
Here are a few easy tips and tricks that can help prevent sore muscles without having to continuously take anti-inflammatory drugs:
1. Drink tart cherry juice – Sipping this antioxidant rich beverage can lessen muscle aches and amp up recovery.
2. Soak in epsom salts – A warm bath with 2 cups of these relaxing salts is the ideal at-home remey for soothing tight muscles.
3. Relax with massage – All that gentle kneading will reduce muscle inflammation.
I dedicate this post to Amy, Dana and Calli who have been doing the 30 day ab challenge. You girls rock!!!!