Here are a few easy tips and tricks that can help prevent sore muscles without having to continuously take anti-inflammatory drugs:
1. Drink tart cherry juice – Sipping this antioxidant rich beverage can lessen muscle aches and amp up recovery.
2. Soak in epsom salts – A warm bath with 2 cups of these relaxing salts is the ideal at-home remey for soothing tight muscles.
3. Relax with massage – All that gentle kneading will reduce muscle inflammation.
I dedicate this post to Amy, Dana and Calli who have been doing the 30 day ab challenge. You girls rock!!!!
The healthcastle release this great article on how to avoid gaining pounds over the holidays. Enjoy!
Yogalates Class Schedule for the month of December 2012:
Mondays: 6pm & 7pm
Tuesdays: 6pm & 7 pm
Wednesdays: 6pm & 7pm
Saturdays: 4pm & 5pm
Sundays: 11am & 12pm
Get a group of 3 together and I will do a private class just for the 3 of you….and your costs are discounted from just $10 per class to $8.00!!!
Call or text me (506) 260-0927 or email email@example.com to book your spot today.
Here are a couple simple and yummy things you can do to help fight feeling down just before and during the winter.
1. Eat Salmon – A whopping 90 percent of women will have a Vitamin D deficiency during fall and winter. Yes, 90%, 9 out of 10!! Salmon is packed full of Vitamin D and Omega 3’s that boost the vitamin’s absorption by 50% and help keep away the winter and fall blues.
2. Eat Nuts – Specifically Macadamia nuts, due to lack of exposure to the sun our natural anti-depressant hormone serotonin levels drop during fall and winter. Just 2 ounces or Macadamias a day contain enough tryptophan to stimulate serotonin production leaving you feeling happy and healthy within days!!